An extension in Google Chrome that will help you a lot during your search on google

An extension in Google Chrome that will help you a lot during your search on the Google search engine!

Of course, we will not go into the issue of Google search engine users, as we all use it without exception, but I am going to ask you a very simple question and I hope you will answer me honestly, although I know the answer will be yes, have you ever done a search in the Google search engine and clicked on a link on the page, then come back to the search page to look for other links again You accidentally clicked on the same link?

An extension in Google Chrome that will help you a lot during your search on the Google
I personally always encounter this problem, so I searched for English content and found no one who solves this problem, but on the other hand, when I searched for Western content, I came across a wonderful addition that put an end to it, so I said why not share it with you, it's a useful addition and at the same time I didn't do it no one has ever explained it at the Arab world level.

The add-on, the subject of our article, goes by the name of "Google When", and its idea is simply to remind you of the last time you entered the link that appears to you in the search list when you searched for anything in Google. engine, to better understand, keep reading, but before that I would like to tell you that if you want to install the add-on on your Google Chrome browser, just click on the link below, which will take you directly to the extension shop.


An extension in Google Chrome that will help you a lot during your search on the Google

If, as you notice with me, after installing the extension you search for something on Google, and after seeing the search listing, it will appear next to it. When was the last time you accessed this site, as you can see in the picture, after searching for the word "professional", I entered the first link It appears to me on the list, and after coming back to the list, it appeared next to the link I entered, a phrase that means I entered it a few minutes ago, and so I'm going to bypass that link and search the list for another link.

An extension in Google Chrome that will help you a lot during your search on the Google search engine

This was a little article through which I wanted to introduce you to one of the add-ons that I have personally used because of its wonderful and clever idea.

Additional link: Google When
Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url